What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


February 19, 2011

Mars Caramel



Now I do have a sweet tooth and I do love normal Mars bars, so of course, I HAD to try the new Mars Caramel.
The Mars caramel is the same size as a regular Mars, but instead of having the nougat with a thin layer of caramel on top, they have taken out the nougat and the entire bar is just thick, gooey caramel (with the usual chocolate coating). I love these - although I must admit, that much caramel does border on too much of a good thing.
I really like these and I cant wait to have another. Maybe I will put the next one in the freezer for awhile to harden the caramel.

I still prefer the Mars Midnight (does anyone remember those?), but this is another super yummy spin off of regular Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment