What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


September 14, 2011

Currently Loving

Currently Loving
Food: Whitmans sampler chocolates (so yum - and actually i like all of them, not like with other boxes of chocs which have mint/orange ones that I dont actually like.) 
Drink: Milo in my tornado cup (ultimate laziness, it mixes it for me)
TV Show:  Winners and Losers
Song:  Lior "This Old Love", also 'You've got a friend in me" from ToyStory soundtrack
Book/Magazine: I've just started a Jane Green novel (only one chapter so far)
Piece of clothing: Teal coloured top with keyhole and tie at front.
Other: researching honeymoon destinations and dreaming of gorgeous destinations

No comments:

Post a Comment