What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


September 06, 2011

Wishlist - Igigi

Some gorgeous gorgeous dresses from Igigi


This one is my ultimate favourite - if I could only have one dress for the rest of my life .. well, this would be it. I LOVE this.
  
I really like the colours in this dress.


I like the classy/classic look of this dress - and its perfect for curvy women.


  
Love the colours and style of this one for summer


And there are even a few gorgeous wedding dresses (I'm about to start my search for the perfect wedding dress and I wish so much that I was near an Igigi)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment