What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


February 08, 2013

Currently Loving !!!


Currently Loving !!!


Food: Potato bake (based on the Campbells tinned condensed chicken soup recipe)  

Drink: (nothing special at the moment)

TV Show: Parenthood - new season has just come back on TV. I love that Ray Romanos character (photographer) adds an extra little quirk to the show.

Song: Bruno Mars 'When I was your man' or Ed Sheeran 'This'.

Book/Magazine: Just finished 'Next Best Thing' by Jennifer Weiner. I really like Jennifer Weiners writing. This one is about a scriptwriter trying to land her own TV show, and what happens when she does. It centres around the writer and her relationship with her grandmother.

Piece of clothing: Black and white striped maxi skirt.

Makeup/Beauty product: I seem to be using my Covergirl intense shadow blast (Beige) at least every second day at the moment.

Other: The website 'Makes me think' ...... some of the anecdotes are a bit far fetched, but some of them are lovely (and who cares if they arent true). Does make you stop and appreciate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment