What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


March 01, 2013

Songs



Here are the songs that are stuck in my head at the moment.


- When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars.
I just really like the sound and its a lovely sentiment

- This by Ed Sheeran
I think the (first bit) of this song is so beautiful and could be perfect to be played at a wedding. Obviously after that its not so good for a wedding. I still think its a lovely song.

- Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran
Fun, slightly quirky sounding love song.

- Play Hard by David Guetta, Akon & Ne-Yo
I like the pace of this song - its fun.

- I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift.
This sounds amazing - I dont particularly even like Taylor Swifts music, but this song I just love the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment