What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


April 12, 2013

52 Lists: Words That Touch Your Soul

Back in January, I saw a '52 Lists' blog activity which I wanted to participate in. It was started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'. The idea was to use lists to reflect on yourself.
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would participate. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now. Also, most of the people doing this seem to be coming up with big long lists - I'm just going to see how I go.

It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the words would be different.


So here's the first one

List The Words That Touch Your Soul

 
Hope

Compassion

Serenity

Love

Promise

Strength

Inspire

Giggle

Wisdom

Magic

Happiness

Scrumptious

Champagne

Sparkle

Serendipity

Beach

Contentment

Dream

Believe

Calm

Honeymoon

Rainbow

Special

Bliss

Cheer

Cosy


My list is a combination of words that mean things to me and words I just like the sound of.

No comments:

Post a Comment