What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


May 06, 2013

52 Lists: Goals and Dreams



'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.


Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.

List Your Current and Future Goals and Dreams
  • Have children
  • Have a happy family
  • Always be the best I can be
  • Work full time in private practice
  • Make a positive difference to peoples lives (no matter how small)
  • Buy a house
  • Make my husband, sisters and future children proud
  • Laugh more
  • Get fitter/healthier
  • Try new things
  • Be a fun grandma
  • Show my future children how amazing the world can be
  • Be more confident (this might be anything from wearing clothes I love to believing in myself)
  • Go on holiday as much as possible
  • Grow old with my husband
I think mostly I just want to live a happy life filled with love and fun.

It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.







No comments:

Post a Comment