What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


May 20, 2013

52 Lists: List What You Are Grateful For



'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.


Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.


List What You Are Grateful For
* Hope
* Love
* Laughter
* Compassion
* Family
* Lipgloss
* Holidays
* Hot water
* All the delicious food I am able to eat
* I'm grateful that I met my husband, and that so far we have made each other better people
* I'm grateful that I have 2 amazing sisters who mean the world to me
* I'm grateful that I was able to study what and where I wanted
* I'm so grateful that I was able to get a job in private practice (what I have always wanted)
* I'm grateful that people trust me everyday with their life stories, their pain and their secrets
* I'm grateful we got to have the wedding we wanted and nobody tried to interfere too much
* I'm grateful for our current position in life (relatively settled, financially ok etc)
* I'm grateful I have all 5 senses (I cannot imagine life without them)
* I'm grateful that I have people and things to inspire, motivate and support me
* I'm grateful I still have plenty of reasons to live


It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.



No comments:

Post a Comment