What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


May 03, 2013

Wishlist




Here are a few things I have been lusting over lately. If only I had endless money ....

Evans Scarlett and Jo Blue Side Panel dress.
Scarlett & Jo Blue Side Panel Dress
I'm desperate for this dress. I have seen so many bloggers wearing this and they all look amazing. I'd choose blue, but thats mainly because I dont have many blue dresses, but I like all the colours.


Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Bodycon Midi Dress In Lace
I'm intrigued by lace dresses, and this one looks like the perfect mix of classy and sexy. I'd get the oxblood colour.

Image 4 of ASOS CURVE Bodycon Ruched Wrap Dress
I like the draping, the neckline and the front 'split' of this dress.

Sapphira Dress
I love love love the colours in this dress, it would be perfect to brighten up my work clothes. I have one small concern though; the colouring on the back does seem to have blue blotches in a slightly weird placings. Still, I would love to own this dress.

Oh I so badly want to win the lotto/miraculously find myself earning 4 times more than I am now/be gifted all these items.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Leah ... aren't they fab. Now I just gotta find a way to get my hands on them.

      Delete