What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


August 21, 2013

52 Lists: Things You Want To Make


'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.

Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.


Week 13: List The Things You Want To Make
-         A BABY !!!
I’m not much of a ‘maker’, but I want to make
  •       Chicken nachos, brownies, scones (the things I am craving right now)
  • The best life I can for my husband and myself
  • A (positive) difference to peoples lives
  • More of an effort with my healthy eating/fitness (in order to make that baby)
  • More plans for our holiday later this year
  • Another collage of photos – this one for my husbands work space
  • A surprise package for my sisters
  • A decision about the buying vs renting debate and where to live.
  • Mostly, I just want to make a baby.
This one was hard for me, I think because I couldn’t get my head around the ‘make’ terminology – ‘make’ seems to me to be more about creative things,  which I am not good at/don’t do much of.
This is one I really should revisit and see if I can do better.
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.







No comments:

Post a Comment