What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


August 21, 2013

Currently Loving !!!


 
  Currently Loving !!!


Food: Indian Food - over the weekend we had Butter chicken, Indian Stirfry and Aloo Paratha.

Drink: Oak Chocolate Milk.

TV Show: Bones.

Song: 'Royals' by Lorde. When I first heard it I didnt like it, but now I love it.

Book/Magazine/Blog: A Malaysian phrasebook.

Piece of clothing: Black and white printed harem pants - from Kmart of all places.

Makeup/Beauty product: Neutrogena oil free face moisturiser - my skin is so dry at the moment.

Other: Getting to see snow on the mountains when I am commuting to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment