What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


May 16, 2014

52 Lists: Fave Books



'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.(Edit: Moorea has even started re-visiting her original lists)

Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm just going through them at my own pace now. 

Week 16: List Your Favourite Books.
Again, this is a tricky one for me - to be honest, there are a few authors who I love almost everything they write (Maureen McCarthy, Jennifer Weiner, Melanie LaBrooy, Cecelia Ahern, Jennifer Crusie, jane Green)


  • One Hundred Names – Cecelia Ahern
  • Looking For Alibrandi – Melina Marchetta
  • The ‘Tomorrow When The War Began’ series – John Marsden
  • Queen Kat, Carmel and St Jude Get A Life – Maureen McCarthy
  • Saving Francesca – Melina Marchetta
  • The Pipers Son – Melina Marchetta
  • Serendipity – Melanie LaBrooy
  • Lovestruck – Melanie LaBrooy
  • The WishList – Melanie LaBrooy
  • The Babymoon – Melanie LaBrooy
  • Bittersweet – Melanie LaBrooy
  • My Story by Dave Pelzer
  • Sister by Rosamund Lupton
  • The secret life of Ella and Micha
  • Rani and Sukh - Bali Rai
  • The Help - kathryn Stockett
  • All of Me - Kim Noble
  • The Marriage Clinic - Gottman
  •  All Jennifer Weiner books
  • Almost any Maureen McCarthy book
  • Various Jane Green books
  • Most Jennifer Crusie books
  • Various Maggie Alderson books
  • All Cecelia Ahern books
  • Anything by Nick Earls
  • Most Marian Keyes

No comments:

Post a Comment