What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


July 08, 2014

52 Lists: Ways you are Energised

'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'. (Edit: Moorea has just started re-visiting her old lists too)

Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm just going through them at my own pace now.

Week 18: List the Ways You are Energised
  • A shower
  • Fresh air and sunshine
  • A walk on the beach
  • Laughing
  • Feeling good within myself
  • Cleaning my teeth
  • An ‘everything is going right’ kind of day
  • Cold air blowing on my face while I am cozy under a blanket
  • Christmas time ( seriously, who doesnt get all hyper at Christmas?)
  • Having a super clean/tidy house
  • Listening to some fave songs
  • Spending time with my sisters + our partners

It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment