What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


July 16, 2014

Top 3 !!!


My Top Three ...................... Caramel Chocolate.

Its no secret that I love chocolate, and I love caramel. Put them together and give me chocolate filled with caramel and I am in heaven.

Here are my top three.

1) Nestle Rolo Block
The block is better than the tube of individual pieces.
I think this is the best chocolate to caramel ratio and is my fave of all. I find the caramel particularly creamy and gooey and the thicker chocolate base is great.


2) Cadbury Caramello Koalas.
Again, so much gooey caramel inside delicious chocolate. I'm particularly fond of biting off one corner and sucking the caramel out (works best with the 40g ones).


For some reason, despite the fact that this should be the exact same as the koalas, I dont find it as good. I think its because the chocolate/caramel ratio isnt the same (or maybe my inner child wants animal shaped food). Still nice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment